Germs, virus, bacteria and other organisms are dangerous. These invisible parasites can lurk in your family and cause health problems whenever they can. They may cause fatal diseases that lead to death. That’s why you need to use an ozone generator to remove them in your home. Not only that, using an ozone generator can remove odors, stench, mold, odors and moisture from your interior space.
Are you looking for the best ozone generators on the market in 2023? If your answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place. Here are the 5 best ozone generators for home use in 2023 with their pros and cons.
Airthereal MA5000 also features a traditional knob adjusting design. It can be set to work for up to 120 minutes. You can also keep the switch on the HOLD position to keep it working on. It is capable of providing an ozone concentration up to 5000 mg per hour, which is suitable for sterilization and odor removal in homes, cars, kitchens, basements, offices, schools, etc. It is applicable for the use in any space as large as 2000 square feet.
- Ozone output: 5000 mg/h
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches
- Weight: 3.5 Pounds
- Color: Blue/Black
- Can achieve a very good odor removal effect.
- Can effectively remove allergens from the air.
- Some clients complained that the User’s Manual is missing when it arrives.
- Some clients told the aftersales that the knob cannot be used properly.
Alpine Air 6,000 mg
Alpine Air 6000 mg is an ozone generator designed for use in small spaces. It’s in a compact design and will not take up much space. It provides an ozone output up to 6,000 mg per hour that is enough for sterilizing the air within 500 square feet in 10 minutes. It features a knob-adjusting timing function from which a user can set its working time up to 120 minutes. Its filter-free design makes it easier to maintain. The ozone plates coming with the machine can provide a working time as long as 6,000 hours. There is a quick access holder at the bottom which makes it easier to replace its ozone plates.
- Ozone output: 6000 mg/h
- Dimensions: 11 x 9.7 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 6.35 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Adopts a compact design that will not take up too much space
- Features a quick access holder to ease the cleaning or replacing of the ozone plates
- Can cause hazards to plants nearby.
- Some users have reported manufacturing defects.
Enerzen Ozone Generator 11,000 mg
3 functions can be realized through a dial on its front panel: to power on, to set working time and automatically turn off, and choose the hold position for continuous operation. A fan 40% larger than the basic model is installed on the rear panel to reduce the time it takes for dirty air to get in and clean air to get out. The internal stainless steel filter can be directly flushed with water, making its maintenance easier. The industrial grade aluminum alloy shell has been electrostatically powder coated to make its construction stronger. The inner honeycomb ceramic ozone plates are strong and durable. Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generator 11,000 mg is an ideal device for large space use, which can provide an ozone output up to 11,000 mg/h in a 2250 sq. feet room.
- Ozone output: 11000 mg/h
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 8 x 5.75 inches
- Weight: 5 Pounds
- Color: Black
- High Ozone Production Rate
- Adopts a larger fan
- A washable stainless steel filter
- Some customers stated that there is no good effect for removing funky metallic smell.
- Some customers said that tobacco smell and primer odor will be back soon after the treatment.
OdorStop OS900/6G features an adjusting knob and a 120-minute time dial design, with a hold position to keep it working continuously for up to 120 minutes. It is equipped with an ozone plate of 400 mg per hour and an 80CFM fan for ozone diffusion. It will achieve an effective sterilization and odor removal for an area over 900 square feet. A replaceable filter makes its maintenance easier and reduces operating costs. It is in a compact design with an aluminum casing to ensure superior strength without adding the weight. It features a foldable handle for easy carrying. In addition to home use, OdorStop OS900/6G can also be used in hotels, offices, cars, RVs and boats to kill bacteria and eliminate the odors caused by mold, bacteria, tobacco, pets and cooking.
- Ozone output: 6000 mg/h
- Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 9 inches
- Weight: 6 Pounds
- Color: Blue/Black
- Applicable for an area up to 900 square feet
- Suitable for a variety of environments
- Features a timer up to 120 minutes
- Adopts a compact and portable design
- Only 1 ozone output concentration level is provided
- Comments from the users show that some of them went broken after 1 or 2 months use
3-10g/h Oxygen/Air Source Ozone Generator
This 3-10g/h Oxygen/Air Source Ozone Generator can use ambient air and oxygen as its feed gas. The ammeter in the center of the front panel indicates the real-time current value. It has a 10L flowmeter where the air pressure of the feed gas can be adjusted. Since its built-in air pump will not be used all the time, an independent toggle switch is placed on the front panel for an easy control. It also supports using a bubble stone to make ozonated water. Its working time can be adjusted by a 120-minute timer.
It has a sturdy and ozone-resistant stainless steel shell. A large fan on the rear panel can efficiently diffuse the ozone gas generated into the environment to be treated. A metal filter screen covering the fan will prevent foreign matter in the air from entering the machine due to the inhalation of air and causing damage to the device.
Some of its applications include:
- Washing Fruits & Vegetables
- Making Ozonated Olive Oil
- Ozone Bath
- Chronic Wound Healing
- Guest Room Disinfection
- Toilet Disinfection
- For Lab Use
- Pet Bathing
- Pet Wound Healing
- Ozone output: adjustable 3000-10000 mg/h
- Dimensions: 15 x 19 x 12 inches
- Weight: 8.8 Pounds
- Color: Blue/Metallic
- Supports air and oxygen as feed gas for ozone generation
- A flowmeter to control air pressure
- An ammeter to display real-time current
- A built-in air pump and independent switch
- A 120-minute timer
- Can be used to make ozonated water with a bubble stone
- Stainless steel shell
- You still need to run it for several times to remove stubborn smoke odor
Leave a Comment